sfizz 0.2.0 release
Posted on by redtide
- Added an LV2 plugin version.
- The parser now falls back to case-insensitive search if it doesn’t find the sample file in its current path (#28), so that the behavior of SFZ libraries on case-sensitive filesystems will match Windows and macOS default case-insensitive filesystems.
- The file now reload automatically on file change, and you can force a reload if necessary (#17).
- Corrected a bug where memory would be read past the end of the file in memory, generating artifacts.
- Corrected a bug where the real-time queue handling background loading of the voices would fail spuriously.
- Corrected a bug where in the LV2 plugin the unknown opcode list was truncated (#18).
- Added dynamic updates for the current modifiers (panning, stereo image, volume and amplitude mainly) (#19, #28)
- Added timing for callbacks and file loading times.
- Added support for pitch bends (#6) as well as pitch-bend activation for regions (
- The JACK client will warn you instead of crashing if you do not give it a file to load (#27).
- Added a windows build process for both the shared library and the LV2.
sfizznow builds on all major platforms.
See: GitHub release page